• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tomorrow at 5pm announcement 93.3 FLZ

I wonder what is happening at 5pm on 93.3 WFLZ-FM tomorrow. According to RadioInsight's Daily Domains, it says that iHeart is preparing changes in Florida, and maybe it's not just affecting Jacksonville. They are airing what I call "mini-promos" of them saying something's coming tomorrow at 5pm between songs. Since they are in the Top 10 in Tampa Bay 6+, if they were to change formats or branding, it would be a TOTAL "SUICIDE". They haven't gone below all competitors, because Hot 101.5 (dislike Hot for changing pitch in 2014) is in #12 in the 6+ charts. BTW, WFLZ is my personal favorite. :)

Either that or they are saying something about the iHeartRadio Music Awards very early...

BTW, Radio Discussions is making users do a check before you post something, which is something that unregistered users should've had done, but not users and not informed us.

It would shock me if they did the format change. Been 25 years + as my Hit music authority in Tampa. I would say they will bring in a high profile afternoon drive time personality which is needed.

Could it be an FLZ rebrand to Power 93.3 just like Seattle seeing the success it's brought to Atlanta? This would be the second time around with the Power (Minus the pig) branding and they can keep the WFLZ calls. No way they flip from CHR and let Cox have it. What's happening in Jacksonville?

Looks like the 2nd "Ninety-Free-Free" Show in Tampa Bay. BTW, what was at 5:20. DNCE and Nathan Sykes are the performing acts. Last time, it was R-City, Icona Pop, and Chainsmokers.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom