• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Rob, Arnie, and Dawn Show

Not my cup of tea. I'm rarely out and about before 10, but when I am I listen to Mark and Brian. I can relate to them, RAD not so much

MarioMania said:
Who listen's to the show??

Sorry, but I'd rather have a vasectomy without local anesthesia (yes, I'd know what's that like since I went to Dr. Snippy). I know they have a large following, but I find it unlistenable. It's a traditional morning zoo: straight guy, try-to-be-funny guy, and laughbox girl. Since I listen to Dog and Joe on the way home, if I forget to change the station, my head almost explodes when I hear their usual sound in the morning. Aaaaahhhhhhh!

I find the show tolerable for 3 minutes...at best. Most of the time just a shouting match between Dawn & the guys. Not to mention her horribly annoying laugh. It is seriously one of the most annoying morning shows I've ever heard; how they get their ratings baffle me.

Re: The Rob, Arnie, and [s]Dawn[/s] Show

Their ratings come by the dumbing down of the market. Not the smartest people in their listening area. They tried to claim that they're too old to be doing 16 hour days when they did the sports show. They didn't have the guts to tell the truth and admit that their ratings ... well what ratings

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom