• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Quincy Harris Morning Show

I hope that means his TV show is off the air. If Wendy Williams isn't allowed a TV show and a radio show simultaneously, then neither should he. On a side note, maybe now that QDeezy is back, he will probably act ghetto again, and that's not a good thing, IMHO.

I hope that means his TV show is off the air. If Wendy Williams isn't allowed a TV show and a radio show simultaneously, then neither should he. On a side note, maybe now that QDeezy is back, he will probably act ghetto again, and that's not a good thing, IMHO.
Um, “not allowed?” What?

And that’s besides the fact that different situations are...well...different.

I didn't follow Wendy close enough to know her situation. She seemed to love doing radio, and her stopping that, even though the live show would have ended before her radio show would start, is why I thought it wasn't allowed. Also, Tom Joyner flew to another city to do a second radio show, so doing multiple shows a day was feasible. What was the actual reason to do only the tv show? Was the lawsuit from Nicole Spence [ I think that was her name ] part of the reason?

If any other daily working radio hosts did daily tv at the same time, who did so and when. I honestly don't remember anyone doing so.

The New York Times reported she left the show. As in her choice, to focus on TV.

Feasible doesn’t make it what everyone chooses to do. And it has nothing to do with being “permissible.” Nor does it mean she didn’t love radio. She just made a choice.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom