• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

THE NEW WILD 939

Seems like a Rhythmic AC now and it sounds a lot better.

Current hip-hop & r&b mixed in with the old school classics! Definitely a good idea considering there's no Urban near Lima unless you're gonna try to get HOT 1029 and they're just a watered-down Rhythmic.

Looking at certain demos, since im only a consultant. Looks like WDHT actually did well in Lima. That may have been due to cume fan erosion from WLWD since they are trying to sound like WSSR. If they would have remained Rhythmic and Old School, they may not have lost so many listeners. What Rhythmic station plays Sara Bareilles and Matchbox 20?

looks like wild 939 is going to need a night guy...just read on the front page that there's no longer Dunn doing the night show...wondered what happened? anyone? i got to say, for a night time show and when i have listened...not to shabby. maybe kentucky media will know a little bit of inside info?

bk

I dont know anyone on the staff personally, dont really care to either. All I know is that KD actually lives in Columbus from what I understand.

I listened a couple of weeks ago on the stream, it was a good show. He really put a lot of effort behind what he did. Could this be tightening of the belts?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom