• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Fish Nashville

C

CTG1973

I live in central Georgia. There is a station that carries some of the programming that The Fish carries. Like Doug and Jakie. The station is not owned my Salem. It announces itself as Today's christian music. I am not sure if the Fish does the same the station just has Doug and Jakie in the mornings.

CTG1973 said:
I live in central Georgia. There is a station that carries some of the programming that The Fish carries. Like Doug and Jakie. The station is not owned my Salem. It announces itself as Today's christian music. I am not sure if the Fish does the same the station just has Doug and Jakie in the mornings.

What is the frequency and call letters for the affiliate you're listening to that has Doug & Jaci in the mornings? Yes, the rotation is similar to that of 104.7 The FISH WFSH-FM out of the Atlanta area (Salem-owned). 94FM The FISH out of Nashville, TN is the flagship for Today's Christian Music Radio Network. As for other affiliates in Georgia that have Today's Christian Music and Doug & Jaci in the mornings, the only other one I know of is 93.5 Life FM WSRM in Coosa which is near Rome, GA located in the Northwest end of the state.

The call letters WQIL the frequency 101.3. I hope this station continues to do good. And I used to stream 104.7 the fish but now listen to 101.3. It came on the air as southern gospel. switched to contempary then back to southern gospel and now back to contempary.

CTG1973 said:

The TCM network comes out of Nashville at Salem Radio Networks also the home of Solid Gospel / Word In Praise.. The local station in Nashville "The Fish" airs some of TCM's programming (such as Jaci and Doug's morning show). I believe however the local Nashville "Fish" airs it's own local automation at times too.. However 94 The Fish shares Air Talent with "Today's Christian Music"

If you hear the "station" ID as "Today's Christian Music" their running the network likely.

Today's Christian Music network schedule: http://www.todayschristianmusic.com/radio/deejays/

94 The Fish schedule: http://www.94fmthefish.net/Shows/

I think weekends "The Fish" runs the network mostly... For instance right now TCM's website and 94The Fish Nashville show the same song playing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom