• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Bull's Classic Hits

Over the past few days, I haven't been hearing the likes of John Mellencamp, Steve Miller Band, Marshall Tucker Band and other classic hits acts played on The Bull.

Has the station dropped them, or have I just been missing them?

if you are listeneing only in the morning it seems like the music is coming from the syndicated show. They could not insert those titles without some effort.

You're apparently right. I listened for hours this weekend, and none of those songs were played. But this morning, they played The Joker by Steve Miller.

RoddyFreeman said:
Over the past few days, I haven't been hearing the likes of John Mellencamp, Steve Miller Band, Marshall Tucker Band and other classic hits acts played on The Bull.

Has the station dropped them, or have I just been missing them?
As of Friday they are still playing country favorites like...
Bop by Dan Seals
Pink Houses John Cougar Mellencamp
Rock'n Me Steve Miller Band
Son of a Son of a Salior Jimmy Buffett
Turn The Page Bob Seger
and the Country Classic American Pie Don McClain

..and I've also heard "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac, and the ever popular Country classic "Bad Moon Rising" by CCR. Not sure what their format is, but country music fans really aren't gonna tolerate the "all over the ball park please everyone" format.

I am one of those fans....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom