• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Apologies Have It!

Now for some songs that are apologetic in nature*:

Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home) -- The Impalas
I'm Sorry -- Brenda Lee
So Wrong -- Patsy Cline
Hard to Say I'm Sorry -- Chicago
Sorry Suzanne -- The Hollies

*Note: The title does not have to contain the word "sorry."

Not 100% sure if this song would be in this category but...

There Goes My Baby - The Drifters

Three Degrees - Gee Baby, I'm Sorry
4 Seasons - Bye Bye Baby Goodbye & Dawn - "Sorry baby, but I'm already married or too poor for a rich girl"

billyg said:
Three Degrees - Gee Baby, I'm Sorry
4 Seasons - Bye Bye Baby Goodbye & Dawn - "Sorry baby, but I'm already married or too poor for a rich girl"

The Four Seasons tune is even funnier than that: "Wish I knew you before I met her; she's got me, and I'm not free"..."Should'a told you that I can't linger, there's a wedding band on my finger". I'm thinking someone should have taken time to know her, instead of that "first come first served" deal; but that's a different thread. ;D

Sorry Is A Sorry Word - The Temptations

I Cried A Tear - LaVern Baker

So Wrong - Patsy Cline

After all that we've been through - Chicago

Baby Come Back - Player

All Apologies-Nirvana
Apologize-One Republic & Timbaland
Please Forgive Me-Bryan Adams

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom