• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Thanks from someone on another board.

This is kind of NOT a radio post, but since I'm in radio and most of you are or have thought about being in radio, please indulge me. I currently live in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I recently had the opportunity to "reconnect" with my brother after 12 years of being pissed at each other. What did we do? Since we were both Redskin fans, we roadtripped to Canton to the NFL Hall of Fame festivities last weekend. Don't worry, I have no hateration towards the Browns or Bengals, it's just that it was obvious that Canton and surrounding areas were not prepared for the influx of Skins fans to the area. I have to say, tho...on such an important weekend(on multiple levels), the entire population COULD NOT have been nicer, friendlier, more helpful and accomodating, patient and hospitable if Ghandi himself had been governor(I know, a stretch). Let me say that you have a beautiful state, a rich heritage, great radio (and radio that gets involved in the community, to boot) and truly wonderful, kind people who know how to befriend, help out-of-towners and throw a kickass party. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Thanks for the hospitality. Just know you've got friends in North Carolina now, if that matters to you, and if any of you find yourself coming to the Outer Banks for vacation sometime, let me know and I'll make sure I do my best to return the favor your listenership bestowed upon my brother and I. Thanks again.

(and please don't hate me...we tried to take Ocho Cinco off of your hands)

Good to hear! I'd post this on the Cleveland board though, Summers. Much more Canton readership there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom