• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Syndication for 2022-2023

On Tomorrow, KDFW (Fox 4) and KDFI (More 27) will back to nomal schedule expect wednesday (World Cup).

Do you mean Tuesday and Wednesday? Because FOX will have both semifinal games on both of those days.

Starting last night ViceTV picked up Women of Wrestling (WOW). Its the same episode that was on this past weekend. So if you live in an area that does not carry WOW, or your provider does not carry the station that WOW is on at least you have another option with VICE. Directv Stream does not carry the CW+ affiliate (my market is a CW+ area) so at least those folks can see it on Vice
Tuesday nights at 11PM and replayed Wednesday early morning at 2 AM (times Central)

Starting last night ViceTV picked up Women of Wrestling (WOW). Its the same episode that was on this past weekend. So if you live in an area that does not carry WOW, or your provider does not carry the station that WOW is on at least you have another option with VICE. Directv Stream does not carry the CW+ affiliate (my market is a CW+ area) so at least those folks can see it on Vice
Tuesday nights at 11PM and replayed Wednesday early morning at 2 AM (times Central)
yeah, with the impending new season of "Dark Side of The Ring" the documentary series about the bad things in pro wrestling, i'm sure WOW will get DSOTR as a lead in.

Just stumbled upon some WSOC changes the other day that take effect May 29, according to zap2it. Tamron swaps with Sherri, so Tamron will be airing at 10am and Sherri at 3pm. Also a double run of Family Feud replaces Dr. Phil at 4. I guess the new episodes of Dr. Phil will end the 26th? But still why dump him now if they are not going to start a 4pm news? I didn’t see any changes for WAXN so presumably they keep their 10am Dr. Phil airing which would become same-day I guess. This would make more sense if Dr. Phil was going off the air completely but apparently he’s staying on WAXN? And i don’t get them switching Tamron and Sherri. Oh and Charlotte would join the markets airing Feud 6 times a day, twice on WSOC and four times on WAXN.

Has Daily Blast Live been cancelled. In the TV listings yesterday it was shown on the schedule next week but today when I checked it says To Be announced in it's time period on WOI 5 next week instead while Pictionary and Dr. Phil is still on before and after.

I never heard that it got cancelled and if they are making room for the a new show this fall most likely the Person Place and Thing game show to go along with Pictionary I would think to wait to till the fall when Dr. Phil is over with reruns unless they plan on airing news at 4 but I wouldn't think channel 5 would add an extra hour of news.

Has Daily Blast Live been cancelled. In the TV listings yesterday it was shown on the schedule next week but today when I checked it says To Be announced in it's time period on WOI 5 next week instead while Pictionary and Dr. Phil is still on before and after.

I never heard that it got cancelled and if they are making room for the a new show this fall most likely the Person Place and Thing game show to go along with Pictionary I would think to wait to till the fall when Dr. Phil is over with reruns unless they plan on airing news at 4 but I wouldn't think channel 5 would add an extra hour of news.
Still saw it listed on WCNC

ABC officially announced the new 10AM newscasts for three of its O&O stations today.

I bet that WABC in New York won't actually start till Sept. 12 having News at 10am as they always have 9/11 on from 8am to Noon pre-empting regular programming as they read the names of all the victims lost that day.

I bet that WABC in New York won't actually start till Sept. 12 having News at 10am as they always have 9/11 on from 8am to Noon pre-empting regular programming as they read the names of all the victims lost that day.

Oh, you're right. It'll probably be Sept. 12th instead.

WPVI (Philadelphia) is already actively promoting the 10 AM newscast including a promo spot with Kelly & Mark indicating that Action News at 10 AM folliows their show with Kelly humming part of the Action News theme (she is originally from Philly area)

Daytime tv needs more talk shows. We need a fall 1991 situation again there is too much local news on
That would be nice but it won't happen maybe there will be a few more talk shows next season but not like 1991 where there were 11 daytime soaps on the air, cartoons on fox and independent stations, only 2 Court shows on tv, and both daytime game shows and syndicated game shows.

With alot of new talk shows in 1991 which some didn't go to every affiliate till a few years later depending on where you lived like Jerry Springer, Montel Williams, Jenny Jones joining established talk shows already in syndication like Phil Donahue, Geraldo, Sally Jessy Raphael, Oprah Winfrey, Joan Rivers.

And only a few newsmagazine shows as well like Entertainment Tonight, Hard Copy, Inside Edition and A Current Affair. 1991 was one of the best years for syndication for older established shows and the new shows.

Daytime tv needs more talk shows. We need a fall 1991 situation again there is too much local news on
Local news doesn’t cost the affiliate anything to carry and they keep sometimes all the ads during a particular newscast
Companies are dropping syndicated programming in a lot of cases on stations.

Back
Top Bottom