• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

STORQ

Not sure if this is the correct board.

Is the STORQ system available for purchase?

Not as an affiliate, but for a content supplier.

I couldn't find anything online about it.

I've just recently heard the name STORQ...what is it exactly?

RDO said:
Not sure if this is the correct board.

Is the STORQ system available for purchase?

Not as an affiliate, but for a content supplier.

I couldn't find anything online about it.

You would likely need some form of syndication / partnership deal with Dial Global to get access to STORQ.. STORQ is their system used for the DG Local formats they have. STORQ to my knowledge is not available to 3rd parties like other automation systems.

You don't WANT it as a stand-alone automation system. Its driven by the service that it comes with. Its merits as an automation system are far down the list as a reason to have it. With a good format and the service from DG, it can be very effective and make you sound great. W/o that service, its practically useless.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom