• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Stations that Carry Hannity and Doughboy

I have at a few times mentioned that Imus gets on my nerves. But, he unlike the above who many callers refer to as "True Americans, did something to help builders like Mr. Fisher and Santulli, the Fallen Heroes Fund. The Intrepid REhabilitation Center in San Antonio opened on Monday, how embarrassing, no mention on local stations. Out of sight out of mind, as with the returning bodies from the country we invaded.

Oh, I forgot the other phoney O'Reilly, not one of them attended nor discussed the new center. Are they still protecting the Adminstration??

I know local politics take precedence, but, many have fallen and or permanently injured in this area.

Also, Matthews juding an insipipid beauty pagent. The true Americans are Lou Dobbs, Imus et all.

tonyr, Listen, I am Jewish, ok. I don't understand your tone at all. " invaded" .... What are you , a fan of a Butcher that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people?
A man who held the State of Israel in terror!
Saddam gave 25, 000 dollars to every homicide bombers family.
Saddam broke the U.N. peace accords 17 TIMES! The U.S. was well within it's rite to go in and take him out.The U.S. bent over backwards for Saddam to allow inspectors to inspect. To PROVE the W.M.D.s were destoryed. He wouldn't let us. We did what we had to do.
Look, by now Saddam would be in the sights of Israeli NUKES, ok.
By now, the world would be scared to death of Israel killing millions to save itself.
I have been to Israel MANY times. You have NO idea the tension there. All you have is Air America and NBC news telling you the U.S. is ALWAYS wrong.
Listen to Hannity, Rush and more than them, Laura Ingraham. On this issue, they are more RIGHT than you'll ever know! thanks .

What does Isreal have to do with invading a soverign country. How about China, they are selling arms to Iran that are killing our men and women.

I do not listen to Air America, I listen and read a diverse group of items.

Yes, he was a butcher, but, so are so many others, and if that country did not have oil, we would not have invaded. If, the current info is correct, the reason was manufactured.

You know, Let the Jewish men and women even in this country join and protect Israel.

It is like saying because I am part Italian, and cruelty was taking place in Italy, vis a vis a tyrant and many out to kill due to the nationality being Italian or the religion Catholic, it is ok, it is not.

Now, I know why Lieberman is so strong minded in this area. I do not see his children in the MIltiary .

Are you joining the military here or in Israel???

tony r said:
The Intrepid REhabilitation Center in San Antonio opened on Monday, how embarrassing, no mention on local stations. Out of sight out of mind, as with the returning bodies from the country we invaded.

Don't worry... they'll soon get fanfare. Code Pink will be stationed outside the gates harrassing the wounded soldiers as they come in just as they do at Walter Reed Hospital.

tony r said:
What does Isreal have to do with invading a soverign country.

Are you talking about the attacks on the following sovereign countries: Bosnia, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Somalia?

"CLINTON: Good evening.

Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

The hard fact is that so long as Saddam remains in power, he threatens the well-being of his people, the peace of his region, the security of the world.

The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people."

President Clinton
Oval Office Address to the American People
December 16, 1998

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/16/transcripts/clinton.html

U.S.A.F. inactive reserve.

How about you tonyr? Stop hating your country. :-[

Thank you for your service. Would that Tony saw it for what it is, honorable--and not see you through his tortured anti-Semitic glasses.

"Here or in Israel." I guess some of us haven't progressed past 1945, have we?

[NOTE: some posts have been redirected to TIO-see thread on this board.]

I served during the Vietnam War. What does this have to do with the issue.

Afghanistan was not mentioned by me, Iraq was. Somalia, another issue that may be on the back burner, with exception of the secret monitoring going on by our agents.

The old platitude Patriotism. Also, I have knowledge that no one is picketing outside of any Military Hospital nor Rehab Facility. WE have moved, I hope beyond that era mentally. We had so called Hippies, lost youth, so to speak. Not a group I identified with I was busy in college and working.

Also, how does having our men and women blown up accomplish a thing???

All, I said was it is a shame, embarrassment that local stations did not carry the opening. I am proud of what they accomplished in building the facility. I do honor the military men and women. My uncle was in the Pacifid in WW2, my dad also was in the same war. To this day, we do not mention J apanese to my uncle and he is 88. He also flew with the intelligent Bush Senior. One of my regrets is that Memorial Day is a day of Sales, due to money, corporate greed, no mention of the real meaning of the day. So, do not say to me, no Patriotism, it is the young ones, who many speak of a day of partying and drinking. The same for Veterans Day. It is not my generation who accompished this sorrowful fete of non remembrance.

I am for protecting our Country, also, I am tired of hearing we are fighting them there so they will not come here, we are all aware that sleeper cells are getting into the country.

Just think , what are dismembered bodies, permanently brain damaged men and women accomplishing for this country.

My own reply, I mispelled accomplished, forgot the l.

Before everyone jumps onto what about the Germans, they, did treat their captured a little better than the Japanese. They also honored a truce for Christmas Eve.

Is Patriotism to not question?? Is it to blindly follow?? Is it the only retort to questions about Iraq??

Also, why is Clinton brought up?? I did not mention him, I am speaking of the mess in Iraq. If the info in the Libby trial is correct, it is a manufactured purpose to invade the country. We have created a mess.

I am very aware of the Iran situation. China is selling them what is needed. This country is owned by China. What are we to do?? Tis it not frustrating, that a country that many of American Businessess left this country so as not to pay a living wage, no benefits, now, in turn, they supply what Iran needs to kill out military. It is also being provided by other sources.

Does anyone recall the other night, Saudi Arabia said it would lower the price of oil, so as to prevent Iran from making high profits. That seems to be a mute issue.

Bush was worked on since he was a Governor by the Neo Cons, they are not Republicans, his dad despite having Cheney and Rumsfeld in his Administration, warned his son about this crew.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom