• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Special Christmas Programming On Jesus Radio Selma

Tune in to Jesus Radio 93.3 FM and/or wpjb.org tomorrow and Monday for a special Christmas Sermon called Why Jesus Was Born. It'll be hosted by my Pastor, Dr. Mike Perry from New Covenant Presbyterian Church. Catch it tomorrow and Monday at 10 A.M. and 5 P.M. CST. I also have plans of broadcasting our special Christmas Worship Service at Noon CST on Monday, if my Preacher doesn't forget to record it for me. The service will take place tomorrow and will feature singing of Christmas tunes and people reading about Jesus' coming and birth. Excited to be airing these special programs for everyone. Hope you'll check them out.​

Dan <><

P.S. I also may do a special Easter Sermon, on Easter Sunday too, at 10 A.M. and 5 P.M. CST and call it Why Did Jesus Die?, with my same Pastor hosting it. Hope he'll be able to honor that request and go along with it.​

B.T.W. I'm trying to spice things up a bit here at Jesus Radio Selma and that's some of the exciting things I want to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom