• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sony TV to start a Dr. OZ Spinoff

https://deadline.com/2019/10/the-go...-spinoff-fall-2020-launch-sony-tv-1202771540/

Coming in fall 2020

Sony Pictures Television is moving ahead with The Good Dish, a new syndicated daytime series from The Dr. Oz Show producers, which is on track for a fall 2020 launch.

Hosted by Daphne Oz (MasterChef Junior), Vanessa Williams, Gail Simmons (Top Chef) and Jamika Pessoa (The Next Food Star), The Good Dish spinoff grew out of weekly cooking segments featured on The Dr. Oz Show. It will provide simple shortcuts, everyday recipes and trends that will make life easier, bring families together, save money and most importantly…figure out what’s for dinner, according to producers. The series hails from five-time Daytime Emmy-winning executive producers, Amy Chiaro and Stacy Rader, the team that oversees The Dr. Oz Show and ZoCo productions, Dr. Mehmet Oz’s production company.

Hmmmm...would I rather have Dr. Oz, or two *more* episodes of any one of Byron Allen's scripted court shows? The former sounds better, but it's like picking the shinier waste...
I notice a couple times a week, half of Dr. Oz is taken over by The Dish. Then he does that True Crime stuff, I mean wth does that have to do with medical advice?

I think it would be on Nexstar stations on WOTV and maybe move The Real to WXSP just my opinion where The Dish would go if it gets picked up for 2020.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom