• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

SNR AFfiliate In Ashwood's Old Stomping Grounds

screamformelong

Inactive
Inactive User
There seems to be confusion over whether there is an SNR affiliate in San Antonio. SNR affiliate 1420-AM out of New Braunfels can be heard loud and clear in San Antonio, and I hope Bruno trounces those local hacks that are on 760-AM from 8-10, and Van Hurl from 10-11 in the ratings. He'll go head-to-head with Rome from 11-12.

> There seems to be confusion over whether there is an SNR
> affiliate in San Antonio. SNR affiliate 1420-AM out of New
> Braunfels can be heard loud and clear in San Antonio, and I
> hope Bruno trounces those local hacks that are on 760-AM
> from 8-10, and Van Hurl from 10-11 in the ratings. He'll go
> head-to-head with Rome from 11-12.
>

I'm not from the area, but you're right...looks like KGNB is carrying Bruno. See their web site at www.kgnb.com

I sure hope they spend a little $$$ for marketing here in S.A....maybe a billboard or two. Otherwise, not many people in San Antonio even know the station exists, or much less than Tony B. has a new radio home there.

> > There seems to be confusion over whether there is an SNR
> > affiliate in San Antonio. SNR affiliate 1420-AM out of
> New
> > Braunfels can be heard loud and clear in San Antonio, and
> I
> > hope Bruno trounces those local hacks that are on 760-AM
> > from 8-10, and Van Hurl from 10-11 in the ratings. He'll
> go
> > head-to-head with Rome from 11-12.
> >
>
> I'm not from the area, but you're right...looks like KGNB is
> carrying Bruno. See their web site at www.kgnb.com
>

You're probably right, but I just wanted to point out that your post from earlier is a tad inaccurate:

>Guys-

>Keep dreaming. Do you actually think that they would allow Bruno to be heard ib >the City that houses Clear Channel's Corporate Headquarters?

> Hey Guys,
>
> KGNB has never shown up in the ratings in San Antonio, and
> never will. They are a non-factor.
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom