• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Smooth Jazz on 94.1?

Where would that be? I was outside of Victoria over the weekend I caught a few secounds of Jammin 94.1 KTFM in san antonio then smooth jazz started comming in. I also caught KTAL from Texarkana-Shreveport over KVET comming back outside of Gonzalas.
<P ID="signature">______________
jras20</P>

cool sounds like it, I never got a call signa, Florida must of been opened up around south tx.<P ID="signature">______________
jras20</P>

> cool sounds like it, I never got a call signa, Florida must
> of been opened up around south tx.

Did you hear a station break (or a DJ) and not hear them announce the call letters? I only ask because WSJT ALWAYS says their call letters at every mention of the station. It's always "Smooth Jazz WSJT 94.1"

So if you just heard "Smooth Jazz 94.1" or something like that, then you didn't receive WSJT.

I never got a break or ID, I only recieved it for about 20 secounds at a time that I did tune back to it, it was pretty splatted but it was smooth jazz playing.<P ID="signature">______________
jras20</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom