• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sing Along With Hillary: National Anthem

With a national anthem as difficult to sing as is ours, a politician even trying is a mark of extreme patriotism or extreme stupidity.

Choose one.

It still beat out Carl Lewis' version, but not quite as good as Lt. Frank Drebbin

It is kind of tough to sing, especially one high note, but it sounded to me like it was in B flat and most people
could reach at least most of the notes in that key. In future appearances, in lieu of singing, it might be a good idea to have her husband join in on the rendition by playing it on sex--er, SAX...

A gentleman, according to a Victorian era book of good manners, defines "gentleman" thusly:

Gentleman: One who is educated to play the saxophone and chooses to refrain.

Kevin said:
I saw that on C-SPAN. Pretty painful!

But I can't sing either.

The problem with libs like Hillary singing the National Anthem is that the song is so repleat with militaristic images. All Democrats right now are trying to look like reborn peaceniks, that singing a song written during a heroic military stand against a foreign enemy, just sticks in their craw. Little wonder they all sing it in the key of "off".

As a public service, I shall now present

The Liberal National Anthem

Oh, say did you see what we Demos decreed
How so proudly we failed to support our troops winning?
Along with mobs and vain stars denounced the prez every night
Over networks we were watched and seen so shamefully screaming.
And with Al-Qaeda’s dread glare, we liberals they did scare.
We gave it up and told Iraq, that America just don’t care.
Oh say lets just show this warmed-over globe all the pennies we can save
And can we all just choose to flee, and hide alone in our cave.

...now there's an anthem that even Roseanne can sing without screwing up. ;D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom