• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Searching for Short Form Programming

I've been away from a small market station aimed at the older demo. I used to run alot of great short form programming. Wondering is these are still in production, and who to contact for information.
Chicken Soup For The Soul
Biography
National Geographic
Prime Time Focus

I've found the info for Something You Should Know, and Earth and Sky..two wonderful programs!

Thanks for any help!

Don't have any contact info for those shows. But I have two free 2 minute cooking tips based on home town cooking, quick easy and full of flavor recipes. Then one is geared towards safe cooking, food recall news etc. Would be happy to get you some info, feel free to contact me.

Also have several contacts for short format shows such as racing updates to Basketball, etc. Would be happy to pass on their info to you as well. Many of the shows you mentioned are the ones that influenced me.

I really think there is a niche for short format shows that offer information.

Good luck on your search. See ya - Kent Whitaker or The Deck Chef. If you google Kent Whitaker you may get a baby doctor, a realtor, an author that wrote a book about his kid trying to murder him (great book) and me... The cookbook guy.

See ya - Kent

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom