• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Schoolgirl who forgot her lunch money is given bread and water!

I'll bet it's some considerable time before she forgets her lunch money again.

Hard-learned lessons are the best remembered.

But I'm sure Mommy's Lawyers won't inform her of that.

giving her nothing might have been harsh

at least she got SOMETHING. if her mommy sues over this, a pox on her

The poms can afford to send their state sponsored terrorists to assist in launching a naked war of aggression on Iraq but they can't find enough scratch for a child's lunch.

That WAS a state-sponsored lunch.

I see the British welfare system provides the same type of results as their nationalized health care.

Blackened banana...blackened kidney.

And some folks on the left want to bring that type of crap here. The hell with that.

That's right. With nationalized health care, we'll all be on bread & water diets within a month. McDonalds better come up with an "Elwood Blues Dollar Menu" pretty fast if Hillary wins.

When I was young, if I forgot my lunch money...guess what? I STARVED!!!!

Who gives a care if she got bread and water...better than nothing. Plus, there's a 99.9% chance she had a decent dinner afterwards. People need to suck it up and deal with it.

Radio-X

Some schools use an advance payment system to protect students from going hungry on the days when they forget to bring lunch money with them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom