• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sample Hour of The Penthouse Radio

B

bobperry

I've gotten a few emails asking me to update the sample hour I posted here a while back. Here is an random hour from Sunday 11/15/09 2p-3p (EST) for comments.

Diana Krall - East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon) [Live]
Nat King Cole - Moon Love
Frank Sinatra - When Somebody Loves You
Maroon 5 - The Way You Look Tonight
Keely Smith - I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
Joey McIntyre - Makin' Whoopie
Laura Werth - Baby, You Got What It Takes
Bobby Caldwell - Beyond The Sea
Julian Yeo - Steppin' Out With My Baby
Dinah Washington - Destination Moon
Tony DeSare - Bizzare Love Triangle [with Jane Monheit]
Dean Martin - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face [with Chris Botti]
Stan Kenton - Artistry in Rhythm
Melissa Morgan - Cool Cool Daddy
Paul Anka - You Are My Destiny [with Michael Bublé]
Ella Fitzgerald - Imagination
Denise Brigham - You Belong To Me
Mark Fontana - December In My Soul

Bob

ThePenthouse.fm

Sorry, not my cup of tea. I prefer big band and original hits of the '40s & '50s. But good luck on your format. :)

Bongwater said:
:eek: MAROON 5??!! :eek:

It may be the only Maroon 5 song worth listening to...from an exclusive iTunes album called Sinatra: His Way, Our Way.

bobperry said:
Bongwater said:
:eek: MAROON 5??!! :eek:

It may be the only Maroon 5 song worth listening to...from an exclusive iTunes album called Sinatra: His Way, Our Way.
I've learned to accept when today's artists do these songs. Provided they do them right. Singing the classics the way you do new songs is unacceptable.

I think I know what you're saying, V. Trust me, Maroon 5 (playing as one song in a current rotation) is nicely done with an orchestra and doesn't sound like any other Maroon 5 song!

(Play the sample on iTunes)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom