• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Russ Martin website

B

bouncinggrrl

What happened to Russ? Did he quit? Fired? website does not work.

> What happened to Russ? Did he quit? Fired? website does
> not work.
>

The web space is still there, but the site is missing its default or index page.

Also...

He did say that depending on Mr. Roth's performance, he may or may not ever come back. So if he's made his site inaccessible intentionally, then... well... nudge-nudge-wink-wink-saynuhmo...

(be sure to read the file named "email.Rob-saved-items.arch.txt")

<P ID="signature">______________
"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated."
---Oscar Wilde</P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Bingo MacGee on 01/03/06 08:45 PM.</FONT></P>

> What happened to Russ? Did he quit? Fired? website does
> not work.
>
Lots of web changes happening today, apparently. Maybe it will be back later. have to check on that Maybe the Tom Leykis timing that was on KLLI website was for a reason.

Don't fret. Even though they are running best of today... remember that they worked the first day of their vacation so they probably just got an extra day tacked on.

> Don't fret. Even though they are running best of today...
> remember that they worked the first day of their vacation so
> they probably just got an extra day tacked on.
>
Its called a stunt, kids....I love how all the russheads from "the grove" fall for this stuff.

>
> Its called a stunt, kids....
>

Whoa there, Slammy... did anyone here ever say that it wasn't? C'mon, for those of us who know how things work, this is actually a great bit. You just know that there's some redneck out there that is actually worried that Russ may have actually quit. That's how bits work. You fool most of the people... not all of them... just most...

I think it's brilliant. You take into account the target audience, factor in the average listener's computer skills, and viral marketing will take care of the rest.<P ID="signature">______________
"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated."
---Oscar Wilde</P>

> >
> > Its called a stunt, kids....
> >
>
> Whoa there, Slammy... did anyone here ever say that it
> wasn't? C'mon, for those of us who know how things work,
> this is actually a great bit. You just know that there's
> some redneck out there that is actually worried that Russ
> may have actually quit. That's how bits work. You fool
> most of the people... not all of them... just most...
>
> I think it's brilliant. You take into account the target
> audience, factor in the average listener's computer skills,
> and viral marketing will take care of the rest.
>
I know that man ;) I will give russell this, he is a great promoter. I like seeing the rednecks in freakout mode over something like this.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom