• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rush Limbaugh meets Jesus

Nice going, Rush Radio 94.5. I don't think that running two programs at the same time will double your ratings. 15 minutes and counting. Wonder if this will go on until noon or till the top of the hour.

Are you saying that they ran audio from both Rush + The Word of God at the same time?
---The nerve of them to cover Rush like that!

It is a sure sign that God is "omnipresent".

The wonderful world of radio automation

I used to work late nights and would come home at 1-2AM sometimes in a NON RADIO position. I would sometimes tune into George Noory to freak out for a little on my drive home 8)

There would be 30 minute periods of just complete dead air. I even heard a few spanish spots running. And this was months after "the launch"

Gotta love unmanned radio but hey they are saving a few nickles and that's what really matters right??? Wrong!!!!

I can't help but find it amusing that when ever there's been a big automation screwup at Clear Channel and I posted some remark about it on this site, it's usually fixed within 5 to 10 minutes. I think Rush and Jesus parted ways at about 9:35 this past Sunday. I think somebody at CC is rock watching the wrong "board." Maybe God just showed up to loan Rush a bit more talent; I think it was either Thursday or Friday's show that was running. Maybe next time they'll stick one in the left channel and the other Limbaugh the right.

radiorealtor said:
I can't help but find it amusing that when ever there's been a big automation screwup at Clear Channel and I posted some remark about it on this site, it's usually fixed within 5 to 10 minutes. I think Rush and Jesus parted ways at about 9:35 this past Sunday. I think somebody at CC is rock watching the wrong "board." Maybe God just showed up to loan Rush a bit more talent; I think it was either Thursday or Friday's show that was running. Maybe next time they'll stick one in the left channel and the other Limbaugh the right.

I'll balance my speakers to the LEFT, lol.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom