• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 - 90s edition

I used to listen to 90s edition reruns of Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 on KTGX Tulsa each Saturday morning, but now they have ditched the GenX format. Which Gen X stations still run the show? Do they stream?

Another question might be how Gen X stations are still left?

Journey 97.9 in Atlanta air Rick Dees every Sunday from 7AM and 7 PM.
I don't know how many Gen X stations are left. Cant be too much. With CC replacing them with Country stations or Brew stations. www.journey979.com

wxman76 said:
I used to listen to 90s edition reruns of Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 on KTGX Tulsa each Saturday morning, but now they have ditched the GenX format. Which Gen X stations still run the show? Do they stream?

Another question might be how Gen X stations are still left?

I know that CC has Two left...they killed a good one in St. Louis earlier this year. Still none of them compete with Gen X 99.7 that Entercom created in KC...it truly was the best of the Gen X's with a heck of a lot more variety in that era than any other Gen X station....that one was a sad loss as it didn't get to live long enough to have a track record thanks to moving "Talk" to the FM dial.....

Now that Journey 97.9 in Atlanta has flipped...

How many Gen X stations or stations that air the 90s Edition of Rick Dees are still left?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom