• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RAUL BRINDIS SUES UNIVISION

In an open letter coming from the Agency that represents Raul Brindis today, it is understood that Univision Fired him unfairly due to a plot against him lead by who for many years was his right-hand man and who was supposed to handle the syndication for the show. Raul says that they are in a legal battle, and they will get justice and soon be back on the air.

Attachments

• RB.jpg
    RB.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 15
Raul could handle that in a completely different way. Sounds like false allegations and defamation of character made by Raul and his "Attorney/agent" against a former company and college. It is disheartening to witness such unprofessional behavior, especially when it involves baseless accusations and slanderous remarks.

I believe that the actions taken by Rauls attorneys/agent are not only damaging to the reputation of Univision and Mr. Guerra but also reflect poorly on his own character. It is evident that his ego may have clouded his judgment, leading to the regrettable situation at hand.

Why didn't he just wait a few months for KROI to launch with it's Spanish-language format? Either way, BMF has already launched in H-Town. Where ever he's gonna be on air, it'll definitely not be at KLTN.

Why didn't he just wait a few months for KROI to launch with it's Spanish-language format? Either way, BMF has already launched in H-Town. Where ever he's gonna be on air, it'll definitely not be at KLTN.
He will probably end up on La Grande or La Mejor 😂 .

But seriously he could end up on KLOL. I know Mega isn’t regional Mexican. But like I said it before, Piolin was on Recuerdo, Raul could be on KLOL.

I deeply hope he has low standards for a station to call home, because besides KLTN, the other RM stations have even lower standards for a radio host.
And not enough revenue to budget what Raúl wants.

I hear he is considering self-syndication. Except that his show has never worked outside of the South Texas area.

Raul could handle that in a completely different way. Sounds like false allegations and defamation of character made by Raul and his "Attorney/agent" against a former company and college.
Keyword: Allegations. That is his position, and his claim. TelevisaUnivision may have a different perspective.
It is disheartening to witness such unprofessional behavior, especially when it involves baseless accusations and slanderous remarks.
Allegations.
I believe that the actions taken by Rauls attorneys/agent are not only damaging to the reputation of Univision and Mr. Guerra but also reflect poorly on his own character. It is evident that his ego may have clouded his judgment, leading to the regrettable situation at hand.
Ego? Really? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom