• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ratings

Has any ratings news been released? I want to know how Mark Levin is doing in the ratings, since he has been bashing Donald Trump.

Give me the time he is on the air and I will post what I am able to contribute within the significant restrictions that Nielsen places on such specific data.

He is on WABC M-F 6PM-9PM. Will it show if his ratings have declined?

I can create a custom daypart for that show and get ratings by the hour and by age. I just had eye surgery so it may be Monday before I can do a little " show and tell" for you, but I am interested in seing the effect of the annti-Trump rhetoric.

I can create a custom daypart for that show and get ratings by the hour and by age. I just had eye surgery so it may be Monday before I can do a little " show and tell" for you, but I am interested in seing the effect of the annti-Trump rhetoric.

I hope you feel better. Get well soon.

I think David would also need to know exactly when the shift in sentiment took place. (I don't listen to Levin so I have no idea.)

Then, would the "before" period be the previous month, previous three months, etc. or would it be a year-over-year comparison? And aren't his ratings expected to be higher now than six months or a year ago since we're entering the height of the political season?

The analysis doesn't seem quite so simple.

Have you found anything? Thanks

Have you found anything? Thanks

Not yet. As I said, I had eye surgery and have a bit of trouble looking at the little Nielsen tables. Anyway, the April book is out Monday so there may be more conclusive evidence there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom