• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Randy Galloway retiring New Year's Eve '13

He's had a great run, hard not to like him (no matter how brash at times). First Kraddick, now Galloway, why not Jody Dean and Russ Martin. We're losing our first chair players :(

Source? Not that I don't believe you but I haven't heard any mentions about it yet. But it would make sense considering the changes coming to 103.3.

Atomic344 said:
Source? Not that I don't believe you but I haven't heard any mentions about it yet. But it would make sense considering the changes coming to 103.3.

Randy Galloway is the source.

Putting Finebaum on in DFW seems risky to me, especially in PM drive. Granted, A&M is in the SEC now, and Finebaum's show is SEC-focused, but I can't imagine Cumulus wanting to run him in a city that's still deep in Big 12 country. If Cumulus does run his show for the A&M audience and the somewhat sizable population of Arkansas alums in the market, he'll run in off-peak hours and/or on a different signal.

metroneck said:
Atomic344 said:

Randy Galloway is the source.

Randy told the powers that be at ESPN almost a year ago that he would be retiring at the end of his contract 12-31-13. Sources close to Gallo say he will also hang it up at the Star-Telegram although he might do a once a week column.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom