• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Zindagi

One image on their facebook page just mentions 92.3 HD2 and nothing else. Another image mentions CA, NJ, NY/CT and DC/MD. But in this second image it mentions 1550, not 1170 or 92.3 HD2

I know 1550 is Channel Q.. and 1170 is Zindagi. But it seems like they have issues in the marketing/artwork department

Their facebook pagE: 登录 Facebook
(thats them desptie the chinese characters showing up on my end,the link will take you to their page)

One image on their facebook page just mentions 92.3 HD2 and nothing else. Another image mentions CA, NJ, NY/CT and DC/MD. But in this second image it mentions 1550, not 1170 or 92.3 HD2

I know 1550 is Channel Q.. and 1170 is Zindagi. But it seems like they have issues in the marketing/artwork department

Their facebook pagE: 登录 Facebook
(thats them desptie the chinese characters showing up on my end,the link will take you to their page)

Well, if id kept reading down their page, id have seen posts earlier today saying Zindagi is now on 1550

I wonder if 99.3 will be on the air again? Currently they are off the air. Also, they need to move their transmitter from the top of KVTO 1400 studios along Laguna Honda Dr to Sutro Tower in order to be herd around the city.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom