• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Sale Bonanza

B

Broadcastress

Checking with the National Association of Media Brokers shows that the number of radio stations for sale across the country is at an all time high, while the number of buyers has dropped significantly. Many would-be buyers do not have the borrowing capacity to close a deal. Others look at the bottom line return for radio and see no incentive to invest. Still others believe the bottom for radio station values is yet to come. What does all that mean? Tighter, leaner staffs, more layoffs, smaller and fewer pay raises. Is there a turnaround in radio's future?

Broadcastress said:
Checking with the National Association of Media Brokers shows that the number of radio stations for sale across the country is at an all time high

That's funny...considering CC is working to sell off over half of their stations and have been for almost 2 years...so again your info is BS!

Is your brain engaged Amey?
"CC has been trying to sell for two years." That supports what I stated.
Now read my post again and again and again.
Is it beginning to sink in?
Don't post anything just yet cause you'll only embarass yourself, again.
Better go back and read what I said again. Then log off this board.

You're wrong again Amey.
You're batting a thousand.
What I am is confident, not arrogant. What you are is broke.
Confidant; broke.
Successful and well paid, concerned about the next paycheck.

Why don't you check with that other razzle dazzler jrainman. Maybe he can get you a job like his, delivering papers.
Better yet check with fryman he might be able to hook you up with a frymaster route.

How about greeter at Waldomart?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom