• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RADIO RATINGS ROUNDUP, FEBRUARY 2024

25-54: "BEASLEY Adult Hits WBEN (95.7 BEN FM) has now more than doubled its HOLIDAY share as it zoomed from #8 to #2."

18-34: "WBEN and WDAS had been tied at #10, but both stations had strong increases to rise to #6 and #7, respectively."

18-49: "WBEN advanced four spaces to #4 with its highest mark since SEPTEMBER."

Rather conspicuously not mentioned anywhere: WOGL.

At least WOGL has more listeners and bills more. Ben has always skewed younger
I haven't heavily scrutinized their posting, so I suppose it's theoretically possible that WOGL placed higher than WBEN in one or more of those demos, and the writers simply failed to mention it. But in the absence of that, and with both stations tied at 4.2 in the 6+ numbers, I don't know whether it's accurate to say "WOGL has more listeners."

EDIT: I have now heavily scrutinized the posting and WOGL didn't outperform WBEN in any of those demos.

You can look at the cumes for both stations
But advertisers don't look at cume. They look at ratings... they don't even look at share! And they look at multi-book averages.

Back
Top Bottom