• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Personality with Autism looking for next opportunity

Per the rules here please PM me if you have an opening. I will rush you additional information about my experience and send you a demo of my work.

Hello everyone, it's your buddy Henry Ochs(a.k.a. Hammerin Hank)

I spent over fourteen years working at KYLD(WiLD 94.9) in San Francisco, where I served as a member of both “The Mancow’s Morning Madhouse” and ”The Doghouse Morning Show.” I also hosted a weekend radio show called “The Loungin With Hammerin Hank Show” and if that’s not enough, served as a member of The WiLD 94.9 Party Crew Street Promotions Team.

In addition to my on-air work and street promotions duties, I performed stand-up comedy at a couple of the “Doghouse Comedy Jam” events and also performed the national anthem at a “Battle Of The Big Boys” Boxing event in front of thousands of people. I also have experience hosting and co-producing a music video show for the largest local cable TV operator in the San Francisco Bay Area. I even recorded several Public Service Announcements on Autism Awareness for a local radio stations in Great Bend, Kansas.

I recently served as an on-air personality at KOHL Radio in Fremont, California. I also served as the Public Service Director and Top 40 Genre Director at KCRH in Hayward, where I served as an on-air personality from September 2010-December 2012 and again from January-December 2018. I had a stint at KCRH from September 1991-May 1999. During that time, I served as an on-air personality and public service director. I was a student at Ohlone College in Fremont from September 2007-June 2010. During my time there, I was an on-air talent at the campus radio station and successfully earned Fast-Track Certificates in Radio On-Air Talent and also in Radio Studio Operations. I'm currently looking for something in either the San Francisco Bay Area, Modesto, or in Central Kansas.

Please let me know what you think and PM me if you're interested. Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom