• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Insight.com: Timberwolves leaving WCCO-830 For "Super Non-Traditional" Broadcast Agreement

As predicted, iHeart and KFAN sign a 3 year contract with the wolves:

The main selling point, as it has been for other sports teams, is that EVERY game will be in the iHeart app. The head of Good Karma says a big percentage of his listeners are listening to his station online, not over the air.

And will any other I-Heart Minneapolis/St. Paul stations carry Timberwolves games that can't be accommodated by KFAN

I would bet money that the answer is yes. Especially if the team does well next year. But the real story here is the power of iHeartRadio as a streaming service for local sports. We're seeing it in other markets besides Minneapolis.

I would bet money that the answer is yes. Especially if the team does well next year. But the real story here is the power of iHeartRadio as a streaming service for local sports. We're seeing it in other markets besides Minneapolis.
Maybe the games will be on the 170 watt juggernaut 96.7FM KFAN Plus.

Back
Top Bottom