• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Discussion Clock fast.

Is it me or is the clock fast on the time that post are made. The time will say posted at 11:20 today,but it is onlty 8:am right now?

The time stamp looks good on my computers. I'm not sure why you're seeing something different.

Is it me or is the clock fast on the time that post are made. The time will say posted at 11:20 today,but it is onlty 8:am right now?
Go into your profile and check the time zone settings in your preferences, if you haven’t done so already. Based on the timing of your post, I’m guessing you’re in the Central time zone. So you’ll want to check that drop-down menu and make sure it’s set to “(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).” Hope this helps!

If you are using incognito (there are several other "stealth browsers" we use incognito) there is a good chance it will not access some settings on your computer, IIRC the time displayed is directly from the site. If you are getting "British" time or a time from where the server is located its just incognito not letting your browser accessing (local time) correction from your computer. I haven't figured out how to get incognito will not remember pass words either.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom