• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

QYK Mornings

T

TampaTV

Anyone else hear the first show with Cledus T. Judd and Chad Brock? I listened to about a half hour. There sure was plenty of talk, but about three or four songs too. I heard no commercials for about a half hour between 9:15 and 9:45 am...??? Cledus seemed to really dominate the show. Occasionally we heard Steve Austin playing straight man, I don't think I heard Chad much at all. We got to hear a five minute story on how Cledus doesn't like to fly. (Yawn) I wonder what kind of money Infinity had to come up with for this morning team? The country war is going to be interesting!

> Anyone else hear the first show with Cledus T. Judd and Chad
> Brock? I listened to about a half hour. There sure was
> plenty of talk, but about three or four songs too. I heard
> no commercials for about a half hour between 9:15 and 9:45
> am...??? Cledus seemed to really dominate the show.
> Occasionally we heard Steve Austin playing straight man, I
> don't think I heard Chad much at all. We got to hear a five
> minute story on how Cledus doesn't like to fly. (Yawn) I
> wonder what kind of money Infinity had to come up with for
> this morning team? The country war is going to be
> interesting!
>
I guess today was day two for the morning show. I saw them all over Fox 13 this morning. Did anyone listen?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom