• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Question about K246AA 97.1 in Prescott

J

jeffinaz

I haven't heard yet if 97.1 is still the Translator for 105.1 or not. The reason I ask is that KYCA AM carries Rush, Hannity, etc. Anyone down in Prescott, can you check it out and clue me in.

Thx

97.1 has been non-existent for a few months, now. Last time I heard anything more than atmospheric noise and bleed over, was when it was The Canyon.

ironbear said:
I'm not their engineer, but I am the site owner. I'll look into it Wednesday when I'm up there.

A diagnosis has been made and the licensee, Prescott Sound Investment, is being contacted. Importantly, short of operation which is causing interference (which it is not) nothing can be done unless they say so.

Meantime, it wouldn't hurt to let KBTK/KFLX (Grenax Broadcasting) know you'd like to hear their station clearly: the GM is Stan Pierce, 928-779-1177.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom