• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Quality of Rapid City Stations

By good and bad sounding do you mean presentation or audio quality?

Oldies 101.9 has been described in some other posts in less than flattering terms. I think Oldies 101.9 has awful audio.

Oldies 101.9 has awful everything.
Starting with the audio and ending with the owner.
It's bottom-feeding, slum-lord mentalality is what gives radio a bad name.
It would do Rapid City a great service if the owner would sell out and go back to his rat hole in New England.
Thank God for I-pods, MP3 and SiriusXM.

On the other hand, I think my pal Bobby Rock is doing a great job with KIMM.

I swapped a few messages here with Bobby Rock when he was at KFMH. I also noticed he didn't stay at KFMH for long.

My PC with the ACC100 transmitter and a Symetrix limiter has a better sound than Oldies 101.9. Of course you have to be within 100 feet of the house to hear it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom