• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

q104.3 Carol Miller

I hope to get her book and read it, "up all Night" I had the pleasure of meeting her a few times, she is one Great Female Jock and Sue O Neal is also. :) Sue should write a book too, I would read hers too. Congrats to Carol on her book!!! :) I wish I had become a female radio DJ but never would have been so Great as her. :)

Mary - I have the book on my Amazon Kindle and will start reading it on my way to work this morning. I'll let you know how I like it.

Bruce

BruceS8852 said:
Mary - I have the book on my Amazon Kindle and will start reading it on my way to work this morning. I'll let you know how I like it.

Bruce
I'll be biased, already. I like the cover!

Jeff in Sa-ra-so-ta!

I am in the middle of the book and must say that Carol is very candid about relating her experiences in and out of radio. I have reached the part when she was first hired by WPLJ by Larry Berger. It was very difficult for a woman to break into radio back in the 1970s.

Bruce

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom