• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Previous Cookie Jar Schedules

I'm looking for previous schedules set by the syndicated Cookie Jar Kids' Network (previously The Incredible World Of DIC) since 2006. Right now, here are the blocks as follows:

Cookie Jar A
-- Noonbory And The Super 7 (Mon, Tue)
-- Wimzie's House (Wed, Thu)
-- Madeline (Fri, Sat)

Cookie Jar B
-- Will & Dewitt (Mon, Tue)
-- Liberty's Kids (Wed, Thu)
-- Sherlock Holmes In The 22nd Century (Fri, Sat)

These Cookie Jar blocks haven't been seen in my neck of the woods since 2007, but from what I gather, Wimzie's House aired on the 'B' block, and didn't Horseland and Dino Squad also air on Cookie Jar?

I found a sorta out-of-date version of Wikipedia dating back to sometime to the 2009-10 season. The following shows were on Cookie Jar:

-- Dino Squad
-- The Busy World Of Richard Scarry
-- Trollz
-- Wimzie's House

However, there are only four shows and there were two syndicated blocks, and the frequency of each show is also in question. I could be mistaken (please correct me if I am), but I think I remember seeing Trollz on the weekend on a far away station, and Wimzie's House was also on block 'B'...Were there any other shows on the syndicated packages last year?

Actually there are three blocks by Cookie Jar:

1. Cookie Jar TV on CBS (previously known as KOL's Secret Slumber Party and Kewlopolis)

2. Cookie Jar Toons on This TV, and...

3. Cookie Jar Kids' Network A and Cookie Jar Kids' Network B, both syndicated as simply "Cookie Jar"

The third block was what I was reffering to....

I remember Liberty's Kids used to air on PBS, and later syndicated. I think KMYQ 22 (now KZJO) in Seattle aired Liberty's Kids on the weekend. I don't remember Sherlock Holmes in The 22th Century or Will and Dewitt being aired, however.

-crainbebo

Future schedules for Cookie Jar?

Apparently, CBS plans to change Cookie Jar TV into Team Toon, and This TV's Cookie Jar Toons plans to rearrange their schedule as well...But what the syndicated packages?

No more (syndicated) Cookie Jar?

I've checked out some TV stations that air either syndicated Cookie Jar package (there are two) and I gotta wonder...Does the company plan to either cut back on shows or eliminate the packages completely?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom