• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Poltical Talk Shows

Are there any radio stations in Dallas that host liberal/democrat political shows? I have been looking. All the talk shows on Dallas radio seem to be conservative, if not very conservative.

Also, is there a talk show in the Dallas area that is more pop culture and lifestyle. Like Pugs and Kelly back in the day.

90.1 FM KERA is NPR, etc. Other than that, I'm not sure. Maybe if KNON 89.3 (I think) or one of the college stations has some talkshows.

There was an Air America station on 910 for a few years, but that station flipped to religious talk. There was Rational Radio for a short time after that on 1360, and in fact Pugs and Kelly and BDH surfaced there for a bit. But if you're looking for Ed Schultz or Thom Hartmann, you're out of luck in Big D right now.

KNON morninline is about as close to Liberal as you're gonna find. Then there's Alex Jones on 1630am.

dfwupallnight said:
mic_check said:
KNON morninline is about as close to Liberal as you're gonna find. Then there's Alex Jones on 1630am.

You don't seriously think Alex Jones is a liberal, do you?

I'm still not convinced Alex Jones isn't an animatronic Disney character.

Alex is so far to the right, he's coming back around on the left... ;)

Albert19X said:
I'm still not convinced Alex Jones isn't an animatronic Disney character.

Now, just because Alex is wearing a tin-foil hat to keep the CIA from reading his thoughts doesn't mean that he's a robot. ;)

grantchester said:
Alex is so far to the right, he's coming back around on the left... ;)

he's not even on the line, he's just a conspiracy theory nutcase! - www.endofamerica61.com - I rest my case!

dfwupallnight said:
mic_check said:

You don't seriously think Alex Jones is a liberal, do you?

Not at all. I've listened to Alex enough to know better. Unfortunate he's on such a horrible signal. Contrary to popular belief there's alot of truth to his show. You just gotta know how to wade through the BS.

Morning Joe is as close to cut-the-BS political talk as I have yet to find. And I know there are loads of opinions on that. There may be no such critter in this day and age, but it suffices.

I like Morning Joe. Usually a wide range of opinions. Some days I agree with much that they say & other days I don't. But it's fun.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom