• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

please help I miss the entire pop chart settle for top 200?

marcus250

Inactive
Inactive User
mediabase did something around july 13 and those who do not have log ins cannot access the entire charts! Please help a totally blind chart lover? :) i thought i could live without them but i just can't! every time I hear new music on KBKS HD2 i wonder now where's this song? how much did it move up or down? is it gonna enter the top 40? I do appreciate KBKS hd2 for all my new music needs! if not the entire chart may be just the top 200? if not updated twice or 3 times a day just the morning update? please please please? I'm begging now!

that's right! the chart updates 2 or 3 times a day and usually goes up to around 950 during the xmas season and 750 the rest of the year! my e-mail is in my profile!
LasVegasRadioJunky said:
What exactly are you looking for? The top 200 TOP 40 for this week??

I feel bad for ya man, but sometimes you just gotta listen to the music and not worry about chart position.. I cant ID every song I hear on a mixshow, I just know it when it comes on ya know. If we started cloning Arbitron Charts on here we may be warned or banned for a few days, but, I believe thats considered plagerism to a point... \\

Now I know this isnt going to help everything,, But Does KBKS air Ryan Seacrest AT 40 on weekends,,, also, do you by chance have a Hollywood Hamilton top 30 that airs on like KUBE 93.3 or something.

third times the charm, you could call Arbitron and tell them the Made Up name of your station,, Even an internet station can do it, but you will have to pay for the prescription...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom