• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Playa 98.1 arrives in SouthWest Florida

Somewhat, so far "Playa" is all strong Salsa golds, a llittle Merengue, no Bachata, no Reggaaeton, with the music presentation and the way the imaging is written this is going after 35-64 Males and not a younger crowd where 97.7 has variety of all Tropical Latin genres. 97.7 Could be considered a Spanish CHR, while Playa is a Spanish Classic Hits focusing on only the Salsa genre. Mr. Eduardo could probably add to this, there are differences in both.

Hmm...well, I'm stupid. I opened this thread expecting to read about a classic hip-hop station calling themselves something other than "G" or "Boom".

Playa as in beach, and not a promiscuous man...it takes me a second sometimes, but I eventually get there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom