• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Planet Frankie

Ez WEEI talk host Mikey Adams back as a DJ, at 3 Frank stations:106.3 Nashua NH, 107.5 Portland ME and 105.7 Rockland ME.Afternoon drive starting in Oct.

From the press release:
Adams will be hosting an afternoon drive program that will air from 2 to 6 p.m. starting in October across all of Binnie Media’s Frank-FM stations: 106.3 FM in Nashua, 107.5 FM in Portland, Maine and 105.5 FM in Rockland, Maine. His show will include events of the day, creative bits, music, and interaction with listeners.

“We are thrilled to have Mike join Frank-FM and Binnie Media. His sense of humor and his love of music will make the show a fun place to be for listeners. He’s already been churning out ideas,” said Lee Kinberg, president of Binnie Media.

From the press release:
Adams will be hosting an afternoon drive program that will air from 2 to 6 p.m. starting in October across all of Binnie Media’s Frank-FM stations: 106.3 FM in Nashua, 107.5 FM in Portland, Maine and 105.5 FM in Rockland, Maine. His show will include events of the day, creative bits, music, and interaction with listeners.

“We are thrilled to have Mike join Frank-FM and Binnie Media. His sense of humor and his love of music will make the show a fun place to be for listeners. He’s already been churning out ideas,” said Lee Kinberg, president of Binnie Media.

Wow that has to be the LAMEST press release ever. Wow he is going to do creative bits and interact with the listeners... that is ground breaking stuff......and his show will include MUSIC wow music on a Classic Hits station.... there is something you don't hear every day.

Mike Haze will be doing mid days, probably voice tracked as he has a lot of duties in the production department at Binnie Media.

I will miss Mike Haze in PM drive, he is quite the music fan, collector of vinyl, and knowledgeable about the artists.

I guess we are stuck with a washed up jock sniffer that has not worked in the format in decades.....

They would have done a lot better bringing Jim Fronk back

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom