• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pirate Station "Busy Radio" now on 92.9 FM

Busy Radio the long time pirate station that plays Caribbean Music that was on 103.3 FM in Hartford until May when Full Power Radio launched the translator for The Talk of Connecticut is now on 92.9 FM. I heard them on the car radio while waiting for my Mom to come out of a Tag Sale at a church on Route 10 (Farmington Avenue) in Plainville.

Although I don't condone Pirate Radio, Caribbean Music is better than the sorry excuse for programming that makes up the programming line-up of The Talk of Connecticut.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom