• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phone and email SPAM and SCAM alerts

FROM: sgt stelter dirk (Actual address: "[email protected]")
SUBJECT: Thanks

Hi,

My name is sgt stelter dirk I am serving in the US military in afghanistan with the army infantry division, I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country, e-mail me at [email protected] for more details.

Thanks
sgt stelter dirk

From: DOMAIN NAMES <support@FROMHOST%> (There's no link here.)
Subject: Registration Completed

Dear customer:

You have successfully registered waterdamageperris.com. Order ID: 66834427
(Link leads to "http://autoforme.fr/ungifted.php")

Domain registered date: 2017-01-09

Domain expired date: 2018-01-09

If you use our company's DNS, you can login and use our DNS Manager on our website or
go to your Domain Control Panel to do domain resolution and other domain management.
(Another link to that same address)

Please remember that under the terms of your registration agreement, the provision of false Whois information can be grounds for cancellation of your domain name registration.

This one just came in while I was typing the last post.

Subject: Attn

London Scotland Yard /Scam Victims
Cyber Wiretap & Funds Recovery Department
Online Internet Fraud & Scam Unit
Broadway, London SW1H 0BG-England,UK

Reference "Email id"

Firstly we introduce this commission, "London Scotland Yard". We fight cyber crime, internet fraud, scam and money laundering in Africa, London and United State. Our commission has been in existences since 2002 and our duty is to stop internet fraud. We have over 7,500 fraudsters in our prisons around UK and we are still on the lookout for these internet fraudsters. We are aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amounts of money have been lost to these fraudsters.

The Leaders of the UK Crime Fighters, London Scotland Yard has come together to inform the world what is going on now and we have recovered over 422 Million GBP (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million GBP) from the people we have apprehended. Your reference Email id was given to us by one of the fraudsters in our detention room after serious investigation (Now this scares me.) and our aim is to refund all lost funds to its legitimate owner.

The Government has approved a total of Five Hundred Thousand GBP (500,000.00), as compensation of the loss that you have incurred as this was a ceiling rate. Some suffered more while others suffered less and the idea is to restore back to you the position that you would have been if not defrauded, In addition to this, approved in your favor is One Million GBP (1,000.00), this amount has been credited via royal Bank of Scotland ATM Card and registered with British Airways World Cargo along with your payment authorized documents to be delivered to your home address. This method was adopted to evade unnecessary delays from the Ministry of Finance and some other Governmental Agencies.

We still seek for others who feel they are wise and hope that you will be of assistance by giving us more information as per clue in apprehending the culprits. To redeem your compensation we hereby advise you to reconfirm your delivery details such as Full Name address, Present occupation, Current mobile phone number Passport /identity card (scan copy) upon communication with British Airways World Cargo Dispatch Officer: Mr. Leo Jasper, Email: [email protected]

Regards
Inspector Andrew Scott
Interpol & Scam Victims
NB: (confidential) if this email is received accidentally and you are not a scam victim, please Ignore and do not respond

(Welp - I'm not a scam victim, and don't plan on becoming one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Desk Of: Mrs. Vivian Douglas
The New Foreign Paymaster General
Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33 Abubarkar Tafawa Belewa Way,
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone-Abuja-Nigeria
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Telephone: +234-907-719-7077,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2017

Payment Notice For Your Due Funds (US$10,500,000).

I am Mrs. Vivian Douglas, New Paymaster General, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I saw a file on your name in our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of US$10.5 Millions of Dollars belongs to you, Please; I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund up till this time without any claim.

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue contract/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of fund released.Listen, My dear you have said all and I have giving you all the hope and the truth about having chance to receive your fund as I am waiting to you now. I think I have told you all to mark my words that I will never deviate from the promises I made hence soonest you send the $95 believe me honestly your fund will be completed without any other phrase attached to it.

First of all i want to let you know that my office was appointed to handle all unclaimed fund just because of people like you who have had some very bad experience during the past years or months in the course of pursuing the claim of their fund. Yes I know your feelings but to God how made me, I cannot lie to you because mine religion did not permit me to betray you for any reason(s) hence whatever our deed heaven will judge last therefore you should have a free mind with me and send the $95 urgently today.

To be frank with you the bank (Central Bank) is now working seriously to pay all debits own by the Federal Government also tracing looted funds that was not been satisfies covered with the request application the bank demand from you which the Chief Accountant stood and has done it for you but still remains a bit to finalized it. Therefore should I said you are very lucky enough, God is beside you, your fund was apparently screaming genuine without error last three (3) days ago after the incident happened that lead the Federal Government order Central Bank to carried out such screaming on any international transfer owner by the Government. I hereby want to guarantee you once again that you will not and will never have the same experience you had in the past; this is why it is very necessary that you must pay for the Processing/Crediting fee of US$95 only, because it guarantees the unconditional refund of any fee you pay under my instruction.

I here solemnly guarantee you on a transparent mind that immediately you send the needed fee ($95 only) believed me honestly nothing again will be ask you before you receive your fund without any delay. Listen my entire wish just to make sure you are get paid at this time frame so that you can have a relaxed mind. And you should understand this is the only fee require to execute the success of your fund release, therefore you should not be advise to miss this opportunity.

Basically in order to harmonize speedy of the transfer and once again I will apparently advice, you can send ($95) today or first thing tomorrow morning to help me start finalizing the releasing of your fund immediately, I think it will be appreciated.I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for ($95) it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of ($95) is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of ($95) it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the !
form fee of (US$95) I don't want y

Listen, I am giving you my word that as soon as you send the money I will do everything in my power to make sure you receive your fund because I know that this ($10.5M) has cost you a lot of money in the past that is why I am trying to help. I will personally advice you to pick courage with me and have that sense of transparency and trust to work out your fund to take place immediately you send the money ($95) only Within (48)forty eight hours. It is quite unfortunate that you did not receive your funds till now. I truly understand your plight of which if i am in your own position i will feel the same and also act the same way you are acting right now, but all the same i want to advice you that the best thing you can do in other to move on with your life and also achieve this goal, is to try and keep whatever that happened in the past behind you and focus for the best that is about to come. I have told you frantically that i have no reason to deceive you nor taking your money for just no cause, I simply want

Now you are required to fill in the below form and send it back so that we can proceed on the transfer of (US$10.5M) only into your bank account you will provide below. Call me immediately you receive this massage on this number Telephone: + 234-907-719-7077 for more explanation.Do reconfirm your information to avoid any mistakes.

(A) Personal information.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Address:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(5) Direct Telephone Number:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:
(8) Are You a Property Owner?

(B) Banking information.

(1) Receiving bank name:
(2) Bank address:
(3) Bank tel:
(4) Bank fax:
(5) Swift code:
(6) Routing #:
(7) Account #:
(8) Account holder name:
(9) Beneficiary name:
(10) Attach copy of your driver’s license/int'l passport for proper identification.

Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requrement of ($95) please call me immediately you receive this massage very Important.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union.

Receivers Name: EDWIN IFEANYI
Address: Nigeria
Test Question: Good
Answer: Good
Amount: $95 only
MTCN________________
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead.

Congratulation and remain God bless,

I am expecting your urgent response.Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
The Foreign Paymaster General,
Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Telephone: +234-907-719-7077
E-mail: [email protected]

URGENT REPLY
Sent By:
From MoneyGram Office On:Jan 01/15/17 2:49 AM
Bcc: [email protected]
Reply to: john mark8

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your patronage and for using Via Money Gram Money
Transfer to send money, we are so happy to have a Customer like you.
For using Via Money Gram, your details were put to the Ballot box
for the ongoing 2017 Via Money Gram Money Transfer of the New Year
Bonanza Draw, otherwise Promo. You have won your self USd $600,000.00
hundred thousands Dollars, This fund will be given to you through our
office Via Money Gram Payment Department Office, Akpakpa Dodome
Cotonou Benin republic, Your winnings sum will be paid installment
with sums of $10,000.00 dollars which will be sent to you in every
Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid to you, we
program it in this way so we can be able to conclude the transfer.
Once again this is as a result that $10,000.00 is the maximum limit
our Via Money Gram payment Department can send per transaction, we
are legally allowed to pay you this sum until you receive your
winnings fund worth of USd $600,000.00 United States dollars.
The Following is the Via Money Gram Money Control Number for your
First payment of $10,000.00 dollars

Sender’s first name: Mark
Last Name: Ambros
MTCN Number: 94575379

Note that the above has not been activated for you to pick up the
funds because your Name has not yet been activated to pick up the
funds until you fulfill the necessary obligation, otherwise to enable
us activate your payment immediately you would be required to pay a
small activation charge of USd $180 dollars, Listen be informed
that this charge can not be deducted from your account because it
bonded and has been programmed till your final payment. This would be
paid once and will not be requested to pay it after your transaction
has been activated Moreover you can send the activated fee of USd $180
dollars to our Via Money Gram payment agent below as soon as it's
done. Upon the receipt of the USd $180 , dollars your programmed
transaction will be activated and you would enable you start receiving
your winnings funds in USd $ 10,000.00 installments.

The Receivers Information For The USd $180 dollars is as follows:

Receivers Name:...................Peter Oluwa
Address:.....2343 central, Akpakpa Dodome Cotonou Benin republic
Text Question:................................
UrgentAnswer: ...........................
Needed Amount to be sent: USd $180 Dollars
MTCN:..........................................
Senders Name:...........................
Senders Address:.......................

Immediately she receives the payment, our Via Money Gram payment
Department shall activate your programmed transaction to enable you
receive your first installment payment of $10,000.00 immediately.
Please Note: this control number (94575379) should be kept very safe
and secret for your own security, to avoid someone else tempering with
you funds.

Due kindly call for more Details and directives on our office phone
line below +229-98-258-844. and e-mail address
([email protected])
We congratulate you in Advance. Winnings Claims Bonanza Department Via
Money Gram Office Money Transfer

Last edited:
It just won't stop.

Now, "PayPal", actually "[email protected]", writes:

Subject: Your Account has been limited until we hear from you !

Warning! Your Account Was Limited!

Hi Customer,

Your account has been limited temporarily in order to protect it. The account will continue to be limited until it is approved. Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will start to work as normal once again. The process does not take more than 5 minutes. Once connected, follow the steps to activate your account. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure security.

1 Click on the Button Below (The button is above, but who's counting?)

2 Log In Enter email and password

3 Verify Your Informations To Activate Your Account

This is a new one:

USA Internet Command Protocol 2016 has selected your e-mail ID as lucky winner of US$800,000.00 out of US$350,000.000.00 shared worldwide for 100.000 e-mail subscribers.

Forward your lucky number USAL77720 with your profile to the mandated payment center in Benin through

E-mail : youripnews763-alertenews-abc-01016-wn-hlo.worldwide-$$$@yahoo.com OR to [email protected] , for payment.

Authorized Delivery
---- American Samoa Telecommunications Authority ----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

American Samoa Telecommunications Authority
PO Box M, Pago Pago, American Samoa 96799
USA

Rt Hon Patricia Janet Scotland <[email protected]>
To
BCC @yahoo.com
Today at 7:30 AM
I am Rt Hon. Barrister Patricia Janet Scotland, Secretary General of the Commonwealth Foundation organization, this is clarification to certify and confirm to you as our beneficiary which your compensation fund, sum of (US$64.9 Million Dollars) has been transmitted to Bank of America (BOA), Atlanta Georgia, USA from Stanbic Bank merged with Bank of Ghana, Republic of Ghana with due respect of the newly development re-conciliation administration of Mr. Antonio Guterres the newly Secretary General of the United Nations constitutionally Act 15 Article 67 of money Laundry activities, in ordered for you to have access of your funds remittance as result of resource control.

However, we have carefully investigated the source of the stated funds which has been confirmed retrieved from United Nations High Commission Refuges from Africa meanwhile you are the one of their representative Ambassador givens them helps financially as their foreign beneficiary and I wish to inform you the entire financial enforcement in commence of this transaction during the transmittance to you as our beneficiary, every authorities should work to fulfill this obligation in accordance as stated in Commonwealth memorandum Constitutions.

I'm confirming to you that you are set free to receive your fund from Bank of America as followed.

Please I'm hereby giving you legal privilege to contact Bank of America for your fund remittance to your Bank account in any option you deserve to acknowledge your fund, neither Bank to Bank Telegraphic Wire Transmitter or ACH stands for Automated Clearing House, which is an electronic network used by financial institutions to process transactions in batches or ATM Master Credit Card, Contact information as below.

Bank Name:..............(Bank of America)
E-mail Address:...........(brianmoyni [email protected] / bankof [email protected])
Director Name:..........(Mr. Brian Thomas Moynihan)
Direct Number:..........(+1 484 834 0719)

Respectively
Rt Hon. Barrister Patricia Janet Scotland,
Secretary General of the Commonwealth Foundation organization

Last edited:
SUBJECT: Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone 7
FROM: Apple iMessage (Address leads to "[email protected]")

Dear Customer,
Your Apple ID (My e-mail address) was used to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone 7.

If you have not recently set up an iPhone with your Apple ID, then you should change your Apple ID password. Learn More. (A link leading to "http://nathanielmore.com/modules/highness.php")

Privacy Policy (This link actually does lead to http://www.apple.com/privacy/, leading to me think this is copied-&-pasted from the bottom of, say, a 2-year or so-old real email.)
Copyright 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino CA 95014 - All Rights Reserved.

UN-Inga Britt A <[email protected]>
Jan 18 at 8:09 AM

Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES,
INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION.

UNITED NATIONS FUND MONITORING OFFICER.

DEAR FUND BENEFICIARY,

I AM MRS. INGA-BRITT AHLENIUS, THE UNITED NATIONS FUND MONITORING AGENT.

THIS IS A REMINDER TO OUR PREVIOUS MESSAGE INFORMING YOU THAT THE WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS FUND MONITORING TEAMS ARE STILL IN WEST AFRICA DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAIN FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES REGARDING THE DELAY/UNPAID FOREIGN PAYMENTS IN AFRICA, OUR MONITORING TEAM IS IN NIGERIA TO SUPPERVISE ALL UNPAID FOREIGN PAYMENTS THAT ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA WHICH YOU ARE AMONG.
WE HAVE MET WITH THE CENTRAL BANK FOREIGN PAYMENT OFFICER WHO CLAIMED IGNORANT OF DELAYING FOREIGN PAYMENTS IN AFRICA WHICH YOUR NAME IS AMONG BUT HAS PROMISED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU AND OTHER FUND BENEFICIARIES RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 48HRS.

AFTER OUR PAYMENT RECONCILIATION, A PART PAYMENT OF $1.5M WAS PROGRAMMED IN AN ATM CARD AS PART PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT AND HAS BEEN PACKAGED FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO YOU; THE PAYMENT PACKAGE HAVE NOT BEEN DISPATCH TO YOU BECAUSE THE DELIVERY AGENT IS WAITING FOR THE COURIER FEE TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD TO YOUR DESTINATION ADDRESS.
THE ATM CARD IS NOT A CREDIT CARD, IT IS AN AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE CARD (ATM CARD) THAT WORK IN ALL BANKS WITH DULY INTER-SWITCH, THE UNITED NATIONS UNDER THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WITH THE WORLD BANK GROUPS AND IMF (INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND) HAS ADOPTED THIS NEW ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURE OWING TO VARIOUS COMPLAINS/PETITIONS RECEIVED FROM BENEFICIARIES DUE TO THE DELAYS IN RECEIVING THEIR INHERITANCE FUND AS EXPECTED, IT WAS ALSO ADOPTED TO REDUCE THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROTOCOLS AS WELL AS FRAUD PERPETRATION.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW USD10,000.00 PER DAY FROM THE ATM CARD IN ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE ATM CARD, IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE URGENTLY REQUIRED TO PAY THE COST OF THE ATM CARD COURIER FEE AS STIPULATED BY THE AUDITORS, THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR $1.5M ATM CARD IS PROTECTED BY AN INSURANCE BOND POLICY THAT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DEDUCT THE COURIER FEE FROM THE APPROVED PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERING TO YOU.
THE DISPATCH OFFICER HAS MADE DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT AND THE COST OF DELIVERING THE ATM CARD TO YOU IS ONLY $198 BEING 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE ABOVE $198 COURIER PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AS DIRECTED BELOW, ALSO FORWARD YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM CARD DELIVERED TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE DURING DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT TO YOU.
I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME HERE IN AFRICA, SO URGENTLY SEND THE $198 COURIER FEE TODAY SO THAT THE COURIER COMPANY WILL PROCEED ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD BEFORE I LEAVE AFRICA, IF THEY RECEIVE YOUR DELIVERY FEE, YOUR PAYMENT WILL LEAVE TO YOUR DESTINATION FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AND WILL GET TO YOU NEXT DAY.

HERE IS THE MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE $198 COURIER FEE:

RECEIVER NAME: NJOKU ISRAEL

CITY: ABUJA

TEST QUESTION: COLOR

TEST ANSWER: BLUE

AMOUNT: $198

AFTER PAYING THE FEES VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION, SEND THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT INFORMATION (1. SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS, 2. MTCN NUMBER, 3. TEXT QUESTION & ANSWER) TO DR. CHIM VIA THE BELOW EMAIL CONTACT FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT TO YOU TODAY.

FORWARD $198 COURIER PAYMENT DETAILS TO DR. CHIM VIA BELOW EMAIL CONTACT.

CONTACT DR. CHIM ( DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICER )
CONTACT EMAIL: ( [email protected] )

ATTACHED IS MY IDENTIFICATION FOR RECORD PURPOSE.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND HIM THE COURIER FEE.

SINCERELY YOURS,

MRS. INGA-BRITT AHLENIUS,
UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT.

Dear Child of God,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Jane Dawson an aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of $8,000,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and I decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details. Kindly send a response to ([email protected])

Warmest Regards,

Mrs Jane Dawson.

Got a call from the 717 area code, a man saying that there was some problem with my online mortgage payment
and that the payment did not go through. Said he could arrange to take my payment over the phone.

I thought "yeah, right, like I'm going to fall for THAT one!" I have never, ever had a problem with my online mortgage payment. Sounds like a scam, right? So I pretty much told him off and hung-up the phone.

But it was bugging me. So in an abundance of caution I double-checked my bank statement, and lo and behold,
for the first time in fifteen years the money did NOT come out of my account for some reason!

So I made the payment and was able to avoid a late fee and damage to my credit score. It turns out that man
WAS telling the truth! Only I never would have believed him because the setup seemed so obvious. Plus I live
in Pennsylvania, and 717 is the area code for Harrisburg. I get loads of scam calls from that code claiming to be
state agencies, State Police Widows and Orphans Fund, etc.

I feel bad that I was so rude to him.

Last edited:
CONTACT THE DELIVERY MAN I SENT AND CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH HIM.

CENTRAL BANK <[email protected]>
Today at 4:48 AM

To

Message body
FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE
URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (+1646 628 9923) or email ([email protected]),then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr.Paul Duru in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes, and bear in mind that you have to clear the trunks once the delivery man arrive the Airport.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA[/B]

Mrs. Vivian Douglas <[email protected]>
Wed 1/11, 1:57 PM
From the Desk Of: Mrs. Vivian Douglas
The New Foreign Paymaster General
Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33 Abubarkar Tafawa Belewa Way,
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone-Abuja-Nigeria
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Telephone: +234-907-719-7077,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2017

I am Mrs. Vivian Douglas, New Paymaster General, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I saw a file on your name in our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of US$10.5 Millions of Dollars belongs to you, Please; I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund up till this time without any claim.

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue contract/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of fund released.Listen, My dear you have said all and I have giving you all the hope and the truth about having chance to receive your fund as I am waiting to you now. I think I have told you all to mark my words that I will never deviate from the promises I made hence soonest you send the $95 believe me honestly your fund will be completed without any other phrase attached to it.

First of all i want to let you know that my office was appointed to handle all unclaimed fund just because of people like you who have had some very bad experience during the past years or months in the course of pursuing the claim of their fund. Yes I know your feelings but to God how made me, I cannot lie to you because mine religion did not permit me to betray you for any reason(s) hence whatever our deed heaven will judge last therefore you should have a free mind with me and send the $95 urgently today.

To be frank with you the bank (Central Bank) is now working seriously to pay all debits own by the Federal Government also tracing looted funds that was not been satisfies covered with the request application the bank demand from you which the Chief Accountant stood and has done it for you but still remains a bit to finalized it. Therefore should I said you are very lucky enough, God is beside you, your fund was apparently screaming genuine without error last three (3) days ago after the incident happened that lead the Federal Government order Central Bank to carried out such screaming on any international transfer owner by the Government. I hereby want to guarantee you once again that you will not and will never have the same experience you had in the past; this is why it is very necessary that you must pay for the Processing/Crediting fee of US$95 only, because it guarantees the unconditional refund of any fee you pay under my instruction.

I here solemnly guarantee you on a transparent mind that immediately you send the needed fee ($95 only) believed me honestly nothing again will be ask you before you receive your fund without any delay. Listen my entire wish just to make sure you are get paid at this time frame so that you can have a relaxed mind. And you should understand this is the only fee require to execute the success of your fund release, therefore you should not be advise to miss this opportunity.

Basically in order to harmonize speedy of the transfer and once again I will apparently advice, you can send ($95) today or first thing tomorrow morning to help me start finalizing the releasing of your fund immediately, I think it will be appreciated.I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for ($95) it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of ($95) is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of ($95) it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the !
form fee of (US$95) I don't want y

Listen, I am giving you my word that as soon as you send the money I will do everything in my power to make sure you receive your fund because I know that this ($10.5M) has cost you a lot of money in the past that is why I am trying to help. I will personally advice you to pick courage with me and have that sense of transparency and trust to work out your fund to take place immediately you send the money ($95) only Within (48)forty eight hours. It is quite unfortunate that you did not receive your funds till now. I truly understand your plight of which if i am in your own position i will feel the same and also act the same way you are acting right now, but all the same i want to advice you that the best thing you can do in other to move on with your life and also achieve this goal, is to try and keep whatever that happened in the past behind you and focus for the best that is about to come. I have told you frantically that i have no reason to deceive you nor taking your mone!
y for just no cause, I simply want

Now you are required to fill in the below form and send it back so that we can proceed on the transfer of (US$10.5M) only into your bank account you will provide below. Call me immediately you receive this massage on this number Telephone: + 234-907-719-7077 for more explanation.Do reconfirm your information to avoid any mistakes.

(A) Personal information.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Address:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(5) Direct Telephone Number:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:
(8) Are You a Property Owner?

(B) Banking information.

(1) Receiving bank name:
(2) Bank address:
(3) Bank tel:
(4) Bank fax:
(5) Swift code:
(6) Routing #:
(7) Account #:
(8) Account holder name:
(9) Beneficiary name:
(10) Attach copy of your driver’s license/int'l passport for proper identification.

Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requrement of ($95) please call me immediately you receive this massage very Important.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union.

Receivers Name: EDWIN IFEANYI
Address: Nigeria
Test Question: Good
Answer: Good
Amount: $95 only
MTCN________________
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead.

Congratulation and remain God bless,

I am expecting your urgent response.Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
The Foreign Paymaster General,
Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Telephone: +234-907-719-7077

And then there is the new blaring pop up screen screaming that your computer will be disabled and blow up any second if you don't click on and go to some site for repairs. Don't go there. Never ever go there. Get the heck outa there.

Subject: Hello Friend, Re: Your Package for Delivery
From: Mr. Williams Juma (Actual address: "[email protected]")

Interim Head of Luggage/Baggage
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Midland International Airport
Midland County, Texas, USA

Hello Friend

Re: Your Package for Delivery
I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr.Williams Juma, Head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations) here at Midland International Airport USA, During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage Vault here at the Midland International air port till date, the details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, as the Interim Head of Luggage/Baggage Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents tagged.

Note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department OR to its country of origin as unclaimed delivery, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment have not yet been return to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential.

Please get back to me via my private Email ([email protected]) for further directives:

Thank you.

Williams Juma
Interim Head of Luggage/Baggage
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Midland International Airport
Midland County, Texas, USA

("Confidential"? - HAH!)

Answering the phone to hear sexy woman's voice calmly announcing, "This is an emergency. Your Microsoft product key is expired. Please call 1-800-582-2598 within one hour in order to be able to continue to use your Microsoft product. This is an emergency. Your Microsoft product key is expired. Please call 1-800-582-2598 within one hour in order to be able to continue to use your Microsoft product.".

That was about 4 hours ago.

FROM: Apple Security (Actual address: "[email protected]")
SUBJECT: Update your settings

Hello,

The following information for your ID [My e-mail address this was sent to - which I DON"T USE for an Apple ID] was updated on 02/08/2017:

Security answer

If these changes were made in error, or if you believe an unauthorized person accessed your account, please reset your account password immediately by going to Apple Support. (The words "Apple Support" is a link that leads to "http://www.cqsdly.cn/probings.php")

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

TM and copyright © 2017 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.
All Rights Reserved / Keep Informed / Privacy Policy / My Apple ID
Bethel Inn (Wait a minute - The words "Bethel Inn" arent seen in the e-mail, but they somehow show up when I paste it.)

Back
Top Bottom