• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Omnia One password reset

Is there a way to perform a "hard reset" of an Omnia One to get rid of a password and reset it? I am not positive that this box has a p/w other than the default, but I would like to arrive prepared for the worst.
IIRC, there's an internal battery??

HadYourPhil said:
Is there a way to perform a "hard reset" of an Omnia One to get rid of a password and reset it? I am not positive that this box has a p/w other than the default, but I would like to arrive prepared for the worst.
IIRC, there's an internal battery??

There's a jumper inside the unit. It's labeled JP-5. Power down the unit, move the jumper to pins 2 and 3, power on the unit, wait for the One to boot up all the way. After it is fully booted up, power down, move JP5 back to the default position, fasten it all up, and you're all set to go.

-Cornelius

And you would know!!!
Thank you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom