• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Old School 94.5

bucwhyl

Banned
I am really surprised by some of the music I've heard on 94.5 lately compared to when they launched. Last night, I heard "Lady" by D'Angelo, and just a minute ago, I heard "Children's Story" by Slick Rick. Not to mention "The 5 O'Clock Traffic Jam", which is mostly 90's and New Jack Swing. Wow! I'm liking this new sound....

They've had the 90s sound for a while now. They just now got it peppered into their playlists a little more. Glad you like it though!

texasstooge said:
They've had the 90s sound for a while now. They just now got it peppered into their playlists a little more. Glad you like it though!

Do you work there?.... Anyway, 90's is more of my speed, and adding old school hip hop is the cherry on top for me. I'm officially a listener!

And I read that the music on Skip's show will be 80's, 90's, and today.

bucwhyl said:
And I read that the music on Skip's show will be 80's, 90's, and today.

Not today's music. We need more New Jack. Play songs from Jade and The Gyrlz.

Now that I think about it, I hope they don't bring in Skip. Mo Dave's "5 O'CLOCK Traffic Jam" is the sole purpose of me even listening to 94.5.

bucwhyl said:
Do you work there?.... Anyway, 90's is more of my speed, and adding old school hip hop is the cherry on top for me. I'm officially a listener!
No, but I have been listening to the station occasionally myself. I also like the 90s stuff. ;D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom