• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NPR’s ‘Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me’ Hits The Road For Comedy Tour

Meh. I'd go to see a live-audience taping of Wait, Wait... if it came to a city near me, in the same manner I once saw a live performance of A Prairie Home Companion. But this - a stand-up comedy tour featuring the panelists from that NPR game show doesn't interest me as much.

They played the wrong recording this morning. The woman was supposed to say "an audience of real live people" and instead said what they said during the pandemic: "an audience of no one".

They played the wrong recording this morning. The woman was supposed to say "an audience of real live people" and instead said what they said during the pandemic: "an audience of no one".

It wasnt a mistake as far as i know, because NPR people are meticulous about errors and even the slightest error in a recorded program nets a an email to stations letting us know so we can manually download a new file and move it to automation after a mistake

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom