• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Now that WAEC is "Playa", will it stream online?

Right now WAEC's site (Love860.com) is redirecting people to the site for the Playa translator in Tampa. Does anyone know if WAEC will get it's own website or at least stream online?

It's the same music log on all of the newly launched Playas.

Beasley put the format on WAEC as a placeholder after selling its other Atlanta AMs, the entire station is the Tampa feed plugged into the transmitter. I would care to bet the station is for sale as a non-core asset.

Beasley put the format on WAEC as a placeholder after selling its other Atlanta AMs, the entire station is the Tampa feed plugged into the transmitter. I would care to bet the station is for sale as a non-core asset.
Ah, so Playa 860 isn't a stupid attempt at pulling in listeners. I wonder if someone in the reception area could record their legal ID because it's not mentioned at all (like the Playa HD subchannels) in the Tampa legal ID.

Back
Top Bottom