• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

November PPMs

I'll start things off in the CHR department.... (surprise!) Lol

Power keeps dropping... again. And I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that they've strangly increased the number of rhythmic-leaning gold titles... Sometimes 2 or 3 per hour! Like Ciara, T.I., Nelly, Eminem, Usher, Katy Perry f/Snoop, etc). It's almost like they're trying to compete with low rated Star94... But why? I don't think Q plays as many gold titles (like they used to). Or maybe people are growing tired of the Jubul Show already. Never been a fan of Bert or Q. But they must being doing something right over there... 🤔

105.3 and 105.7 are in rough shape…especially 105.7. Wow.

Looks like V103 has bottomed out.

KHX and The Bull are tied - lowly, but tied- which is a pretty good accomplishment for 101Five these days.

Forgive the ignorance but are these November 1-30, 2021 numbers or a different time frame?

The reason I ask is because of 680 The Fan’s performance. They beat 92.9 The Game for the first time in a long time. My first inclination was that it was caused by the Braves World Series. However, their was only 1 World Series game in November, on the 2nd.

Forgive the ignorance but are these November 1-30, 2021 numbers or a different time frame?

The reason I ask is because of 680 The Fan’s performance. They beat 92.9 The Game for the first time in a long time. My first inclination was that it was caused by the Braves World Series. However, their was only 1 World Series game in November, on the 2nd.
The survey covers October 14 through November 10. So yes, it was a Braves World Series bump.

I wonder if people watched on TV but turned the sound down and listened on The Fan to hear the local announcers.

The survey covers October 14 through November 10. So yes, it was a Braves World Series bump.

I wonder if people watched on TV but turned the sound down and listened on The Fan to hear the local announcers.

There was an NLCS game that started a little after 5:00 PM on a weekday. I would have to imagine those ratings were sky high.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom