• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NL playoffs

Forgetting 1430 for the moment- game 5 is on as scheduled. But over on 1340 - after running the 1st 4 games, there's no game 5 here. KCBL instead is running a FSU pregame "Basketball Hour" with Paul Loefler. So Paul says to hear the Dodgers playoff you nerd to tune to KRDU, 1130. So I tune over there, thinking, wondering if maybe they might stay on 'daytime power (pattern)" so it would be semi-listenable in Fresno. LOL Nope. We have the standard KRDU preaching/teaching format. What? So where is the ball game? I accidentally tuned by 96.7 and lo and behold- there it is! lol BUT Paul Loefler keeps saying on 1340 to tune to 1130. Way to go!

Hey tonight 1430 had high school football (I get it) so the ALCS should be on 790, riiiight? WRONG! 790 had ESPN podcasts, I had to stream the game.

Radio is getting so sad.

Hey tonight 1430 had high school football (I get it) so the ALCS should be on 790, riiiight? WRONG! 790 had ESPN podcasts, I had to stream the game.

Radio is getting so sad.
Yea, that's bad 3 sports station and 3 News-Talk stations and no ALCS, Bulldogs at 4pm, I assume that the game will be on KCBL 1340 and KRDU 1130 like normal and the NLCS will be on 96.7 and 1400 but you never know til it happens lol.

Last edited:
Yea, that's bad 3 sports station and 3 News-Talk stations and no ALCS, Bulldogs at 4pm, I assume that the game will be on KCBL 1340 and KRDU 1130 like normal and the NLCS will be on 96.7 and 1400 but you never know til it happens lol.
First Men's Basketball game of the year, the first 15 minutes were lost! lol
It was even a home game. I'd think you'd have a POTS backup, guess not. I'm pretty sure Paul has to handle everything on site himself, and that's just a shame.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom