• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New Loggings 1/31/2010 (one day late)

Last night, I had some very good new catches. Here they are.

1490: KEYG Grand Coulee, WA w/ ID "The Key" and TOH news. 150 miles.
1180: KERN Bakersfield, CA: Fair signal with fish oil commercial and ID "SuperKERN 1180". 856 miles!
1570: XERF Ciudad Acuna, Coahuila, Mexico: Finally! My second Mexican province! Heard with interviews. Matched the webstream!!
Distance-1701 miles!!!!! YES!!! I am very happy about this! :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

-crainbebo

crainbebo said:
Last night, I had some very good new catches. Here they are.

1490: KEYG Grand Coulee, WA w/ ID "The Key" and TOH news. 150 miles.
1180: KERN Bakersfield, CA: Fair signal with fish oil commercial and ID "SuperKERN 1180". 856 miles!
1570: XERF Ciudad Acuna, Coahuila, Mexico: Finally! My second Mexican province! Heard with interviews. Matched the webstream!!
Distance-1701 miles!!!!! YES!!! I am very happy about this! :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

-crainbebo

Have you ever got KMJ 580 and KWRU 940 from Fresno?
I get KOMO 1000 at night all of the time in Fresno.

I've gotten KMJ at night when I was in OR; didn't remember if I got KWRU, however. On the central Oregon coast I heard KOMO at noon though reception was weak, becoming regular by evening. Radio was the "CCRadioSW"; a Redsun RP2100/Kaito KA2100 clone.

Both stations: no. KIDO/KGAY mess takes up 580, and CJGX/KWBY mexican mess takes over 940. One time I thought I heard a second spanish under KWBY and CJGX.

-crainbebo

crainbebo said:
Both stations: no. KIDO/KGAY mess takes up 580, and CJGX/KWBY mexican mess takes over 940. One time I thought I heard a second spanish under KWBY and CJGX.

-crainbebo

That second spanish station on 940 could have been KWRU they have a
spanish talk format. 940 in Fresno has been known to cover the South West at night.

On April 1 KWRU 940 will swap frequencies with KYNO 1300 one of Fresno's Talk radio stations to become News/Talk KYNO 940.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom