• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New HD3 on WXTU

Noticed this while driving this morning. WXTU-HD3 is now airing "Flyers 365." Didn't get to tune in much to hear how similar it may be to the All-Phillies feed Audacy has on WOGL-HD4. Also didn't get to spin the dial to see if any other of Beasley's HD's are doing a "Sixers 365" feed at all.

Sounds like a music format, Beatles, Skynard, Allman Brothers, Foo Fighters, Nirvanna and some unfamiliar folk tunes, with the liner Flyers radio 24/7, could it be a music format, sounds like some sort of Classic Rock, just airing flyers games in between...which they are promoting later today...music sounds refreshing...

Last edited:
Ah... I only listened so briefly, I didn't hear any of the music. Hmm. I'll have to give it a listen when I can spend a little more time in the car.

I heard a few rhythmic tunes, but its mostly grunge today, definitely a preset, not for the sports (not a typical philly sports nut) but for the music...

This is how they describe the format
“The official online music station of the Philadelphia Flyers. Coverage of the Flyers, Phantoms and NHL with a great mix of music. “

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom